| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Münster in December is very cool at 2.5 °C (36.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 5 °C (41 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of 0 °C (32 °F).
- In December the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 5 °C (9 °F).
- The weather in December is slightly dry with sleet, snow or rain at intervals. Only 59mm (2.3in) of fluid tumbles during an average of 18 days.
- The heavens above Münster are dismal with an average of just 1:15 of blazing sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 7:44 long and the longest day is 8:04 long with an average length of 7:49.
- There are approximately 6:20 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 16.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 83.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Münster December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Münster, Germany
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Münster:
- Eelde, Netherlands - 146.3 kms (90.9 miles) NNW
- Den Helder, Netherlands - 223.8 kms (139 miles) WNW
- De Kooy, Netherlands - 219.8 kms (136.6 miles) WNW
- Amsterdam, Netherlands - 167.1 kms (103.8 miles) W
- De Bilt, Netherlands - 167.3 kms (104 miles) W
- Gemert, Netherlands - 140.9 kms (87.6 miles) WSW
- Essen, Germany - 76.7 kms (47.7 miles) SW
- Cologne, Germany - 120 kms (74.5 miles) SSW
- Maastricht, Netherlands - 174.5 kms (108.4 miles) SW
- Trier-Petrisberg, Germany - 255.6 kms (158.8 miles) SSW