| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Münster in April is a little cool at 8.5 °C (47.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4 °C (39.2 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in April is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in April is slightly dry with rain sometimes. Only 53mm (2.1in) of H2O is deposited during an average of 16 days.
- The heavens above Münster are slightly fair with an average of an unexceptional 5:15 of dazzling sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 12:53 long and the longest day is 14:47 long with an average length of 13:51.
- There are approximately 8:22 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 38.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 61.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Münster April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Münster, Germany
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Münster:
- Eelde, Netherlands - 146.3 kms (90.9 miles) NNW
- Den Helder, Netherlands - 223.8 kms (139 miles) WNW
- De Kooy, Netherlands - 219.8 kms (136.6 miles) WNW
- Amsterdam, Netherlands - 167.1 kms (103.8 miles) W
- De Bilt, Netherlands - 167.3 kms (104 miles) W
- Gemert, Netherlands - 140.9 kms (87.6 miles) WSW
- Essen, Germany - 76.7 kms (47.7 miles) SW
- Cologne, Germany - 120 kms (74.5 miles) SSW
- Maastricht, Netherlands - 174.5 kms (108.4 miles) SW
- Trier-Petrisberg, Germany - 255.6 kms (158.8 miles) SSW